15.11.13

My Current Wishlist

Hey guys,

Today's post is all about products that have caught my eye this month and are making it very hard for me to say no to! I have to keep reminding myself it's nearly christmas!  

This is the first time I have done a post like this so let me know if you like it and especially if you have tried any of the products mentioned. Hopefully I will be hauling them soon enough; if I give into my 
temptation ;)


Illamasqua Fatale Palette£34.00 

How beautiful is this? These colours are completely opposite to what I would wear on a daily basis but I think that makes me want it more! Also the face chart for the palette Illamasqua posted on Instagram kinda sold me too, the colours go amazing together!


No matter what time of year it is I can't stand to be pale, as I dye my hair black I can look really washed out so fake-tanning is a must for me and I do it between 1-2 times a week. I seen this at the Pro Beauty show in Manchester where it was on offer at  £12.50 and boy am I kicking myself for not picking it up now! A couple of my friends did though and they seem to be loving it so I will definitely still be purchasing!



This is the number one product on my wishlist for my pro-kit (and myself ;)) I have heard such good things about this product. Its basically a cream concealer and corrector palette but with the shades you can literally mix up any colour to suit yourself or your client! It will also be perfect for contouring the Kimmy K way! And at £21 for 10 concealers can you really resist?



MAC 224 Blending Brush - £22.50

£22.50 for a brush I hear you say but I love MAC brushes and think they are completely worth the investment, they are amazing quality and really do last for so long! My tutor at college used this to apply cream concealers and it gave a flawless finish and was perfect for buffing the product right in and can also be used to blend out any harsh edges with your eyeshadows! I want about 5 of these for my kit, I do have a MAC pro student card so I can guess that can be my excuse for buying myself a few of these!

Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish - £13.99

As a girl with super oily skin surprisingly I have never tried a setting spray but this is apparently hairspray for your face! It seems to have really good reviews and the rumour is Skindinavia actually supply Urban Decay with their setting sprays! I guess I have nothing to lose but I have high hopes for this baby! 
Beauty Blender Duo - £24.00 

I already own one beauty blender and it seriously is my HG make-up tool. I don't think I could live without it! Mines looking a bit on the rough side now though, no matter how much I clean the thing it still looks filthy, I think that may be staining though. I want to pick up this duo for my pro-kit as it really does give an airbrushed finish! Not only foundation but with my concealers and powders too. 


So there we have it, isn't it a beautiful list :P. Have you tried anything on here? I would love to hear your reviews! 






No comments:

Post a Comment