21.11.13

Lush Let The Good Times Roll





I am a sucker for any new products when it comes to Lush, I seriously can't speak highly of them enough. Everything I have tried from there has always blown me away. The only thing I don't really buy from there is the bath bombs which is strange as that's the most common thing people buy from there. I have tried them and loved them i'm just not really a bath person and never have been.

One thing that stood out for me is the face cleanser 'Let the good times roll.' Although this has been brought out in the Christmas collection I believe this is going into the permanent line which makes me very happy! I love trying out new cleansers and switching up my skincare products as I am a firm believer if you use the same products religously your skin will just get used to it and the products won't do their job as effectively.

Lush describe this product as ''Let The Good Times Roll is a gentle treat for the skin, leaving you soft to the touch with a lingering buttery caramel popcorn fragrance – when you look and feel this good you can give your Body Double the day off!''

Firstly this smells AMAZING! I have never had a cleanser that smells so divine. If it was safe to eat I totally would, it smells just like caramel. Secondly it leaves my skin feeling so soft. After using this I don't even feel like I need to use a moisturiser. It has Popcorn (yes really) in which is a really nice but not to harsh exfoliater on your face. With most lush cleansers they come in a hard form and you add a bit of water to a pea sized amount on your hand till it forms a paste consistency which you then rub over your face. It's strange at first but you soon get used to it! 

I have oily skin which is acne prone but is still quite dehydrated and I feel this cleanser really adds moisture back to my skin and gives me a really nice glow without making me any more oily than I currently am. I think this product would be suitable for all skin types! As all the ingredients used in lush products are fresh the expiry date isn't that long. I bought mine last week and it expires in January. I will definitely be getting my use out of it though! 

My skin care routine is predominantly Lush so if you would like a post on my full routine please let me know! 

Have you tried anything from the Lush christmas collection? I would love to hear your opinions on what I can get next!

You can pick up Let The Good Times Roll here for £6.35.






No comments:

Post a Comment