9.11.13

MAC PRO EYESHADOW PALETTE 15

My first blog post EVER and I thought what better way to break me in than doing a MAC palette show and tell!

My first eyeshadow I bought was around 6 months ago, I've never really been an eyeshadow girl but after watching too many YouTube videos and seeing looks I really wanted to recreate I took the plunge, Carbon being my first purchase which is a Matte black. After playing around with basic looks (there's only so much you can do with one eyeshadow) I decided to look into what would be my next purchase. Which is where Ricepaper came into my life. Ricepaper is a creamy/pale gold colour with a hint of shimmer which looks GORGEOUS as a base and Carbon through the outer V. These two eyeshadows are still my most loved to this day. 

When I first started purchasing MAC eyeshadows I didn't have the Pro Palette I bought them in the standard packaging with the black plastic, when I decided to purchase the palette I still only had the 2 eyeshadows I mentioned so purchased a few of the Pro Palette pan's (not all 15, MAC eyeshadows are quite pricey!!) and planned to build up my collection slowly. Little did I know it would be full within 6 months! I heard you can de-pot MAC eyeshadows to put into the palette's so I had a search on YouTube and found out how to do this so if you have single MAC shadow's I would highly recommend getting a palette and doing this it makes life so much easier having them all at easy reach! Plus you can use the containers for Back to Mac for you free lipstick!

I can't quite remember the order I got my eyeshadows in, only that Ricepaper and Carbon were my first's! 

So before I list all the shadow's I will give you a bit of information of the palette itself.

Design:
Apparently this is the new design and the last one didn't have a see through lid but I can't comment on that as I didn't have it, although I love the see through design! Hopefully when I expand my collection more and get my next palette it will be so much easier to see which one is what at a glance rather than having to open them. Although the lid does get pretty dirty from the colour fall out and mine does have a few scratches from travelling! I did say it was well loved :)

Price:
Pro Palette Large x15: £14.00 Click here
Pro Palette insert x15: £6.50 Click here
Mac Pro Palette Refill Shadows: £10.00 Click here

I will list all of the shadows from left to right below. If you want to see swatches then please let me know, if anyone actually reads this lol! My palette isn't really that organised as I said. This is just all the shadows I have, I soon hope to have a palette for neutrals/everyday and then more brighter colours! 




(L-R) Cork, Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe, Fig.1, Cork (for some reason I bought two?), Ricepaper, Cranberry, Hepkat, Beauty Marked, Espresso, Naked Lunch, Vanilla, Smut, Carbon.


With the flash on to see the colours a bit better.

Hope you enjoyed this! Keep an eye out for new posts!

Michaela 


2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to check out this palette. Lovin' the mix of colors! :)

    xTheresa

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete