13.11.13

L'Oréal True Match Foundation Review

Hi guys! 

I love trying out new foundations and they are definitely my guilty pleasure! I love trying out new bases from drug store to high end and two months ago I found my perfect foundation! Who would of thought I would find it in the drug store? 

I had seen L'oreal's true match offering plenty of times and had never thought to try it until I seen Lauren Curtis from YouTube doing her foundation routine and her skin looked flawless! What did I have to lose in trying it out.




I have VERY oily skin with larges pores basically all over my face apart from my eyes which are a bit dehydrated. I have seen several reviews stating this isn't brilliant for oily skin but I have to disagree, this gives me a flawless finish and looks slightly dewy on my skin which I have never been a fan of but I love this! I can get about 3 hours wear out of this before needing to retouch my powder which I don't really mind.

I wear this in shade D3-W3 Golden Beige and it's my perfect shade when I am fake-tanned. The shade range is brilliant for a drug-store offering coming in shades for cool toned skin, warm toned skin and neutral colours. I honestly think anyone could find their shade! 

I apply True Match with my Beauty Blender and then when i have the coverage I want which is from medium to full I go over my areas with enlarged pores and push the product in with a clean Sigma F80 brush. It really does give an airbrushed flawless finish. 

Below is a photo of me with just the foundation on (no concealer at all) excuse the dressing gown :) I don't wear any primer, just my Lush vanishing cream moisturiser.


After just the foundation (no filter)

Finished make-up look (no filter)

I really am in love with this foundation and this is going to be the foundation that will be in pro make-up artist kit I love it that much!


Whats your holy grail foundation?




Im also loving this hat from New-Look! Beanie Hell!





No comments:

Post a Comment