19.11.13

HD Brows Pro Palette



Back in the middle of October my college organised a trip for us to go to the Pro Beauty show in Manchester. I have never been to a beauty show before so I was feeling pretty excited. 

HD Brows had a HUGE stand there, offering the full HD brow treatment to people visiting the show and on the other side there was counters selling their  products which vary from brushes and blushers to the most obvious being brow palettes, all at trade prices! 


I knew I wanted to get a brow palette to put in my pro kit as they are so handy to have. The packaging is sleek and professional and all their range of products have compact packaging which is easy to travel with. Instead of purchasing one of the standard 4 colour palettes which come in a variety of shades to suit different hair colours I seen the Professional Eye & Brow Palette which is a lot larger than the 4 palette and the individual shadows are a lot bigger. It also comes with 6 shades to suit people with blonde hair to black hair. Perfect for any make-up artists kit as you have all your brow shades you will ever need in one palette. The palette also comes with a brush but to be honest I haven't used this at all. I swear by my MAC 266 brush.


The palette was on offer at trade price for £20 which is a complete steal but can be picked up on the HD Brows website for £29.95 which I still think is a really decent price for what you get,

Not only is this amazing for the eyebrows as it is so highly pigmented, you hardly need any product, it also doubles up as a perfect neutral palette for they eyes. I have been using the lightest shade 'Ash Blonde' as a transition colour on my eyes with 'Medium Brown' directly in my crease. Carbon is great for the outer V for a smokey-eye look also! I have been using this palette every day on my brows and it has definitely made a permanent place in my make-up kit.



(L-R)  Ash Blonde, Warm Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Rich Brown, Carbon


I currently use 'Rich Brown' in the front half of my brows and 'Carbon' on the tail to darken it up as I have black hair. I always outline my eyebrows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizz in Brunette first as I certainley am a lover of perfectly defined brows!


You can pick up this palette here


Have you tried any of HD Brows products? What do you think of them?




No comments:

Post a Comment