13.2.14

MINI MAC HAUL


Everyone loves a MAC haul, I'm a sucker for reading these type of posts and looking for new things to buy so I hope you enjoy my little haul as it made me very happy :P

MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER





As you may of seen in my Top 5 MAC Products post this is my holy grail concealer. I use this as a highlighter in the usual area's such as under the eyes etc. I use NC15 which is a  pale yellow toned shade which is fab for highlighting! I ran out of this last week and was beside myself with what to use in place of this so I am very happy to have this back!


MAC SELECT COVER UP





This concealer is a newbie for me. I have seen quite a few of the MAC girls I follow on twitter raving about this and using as their highlighter in the same way as I currently do with my pro-longwear. I decided to get NW15 in this as I wanted a colour that would correct my dark circles and this being pink based will do that perfectly! I am yet to try this but when I swatched it, it was lovely and creamy! Review coming soon I'm sure!


MAC MINERALIZE SKIN FINISH NATURAL





Again as per my previous Top 5 Mac Products post this is another holy grail for me. Sadly after writing that post I actually LOST my MSF and it was a heartbreaking day for me for sure! I was straight onto MAC to order another one as I feel if I don't set my highlight with a lighter powder it eventually just fades to the colour of my foundation! Not the look we want! If you don't have this - you need it.




Have you had any exciting make-up discoveries lately? I would love to hear! 





No comments:

Post a Comment