3.2.14

Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liners


Over the festive period I loved a glitter eye. Doesn't everyone? It's such a beautiful look when you want to feel extra glam! Especially adding colours! The only downside to glitter - the mess. The mess really puts me off doing it and to be honest theres no way to avoid it. You can do your eyes first but there is always that last bit of glitter that doesn't want to remove itself from your face! So I was on the hunt for something I could use instead of loose glitter powder. I searched trusty YouTube and came across this video from Pixiwoo and I had to have the glitter product she used! I was amazed to hear that it was by Collection! The liner is called Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liners.

The next day I took a trip to my local boots and headed to the Collection stand and was surprised at the colour selection that was available. There was 6 all together but looking on their website they actually have 14 colours available and I picked out 4 which I think I would use the most. The best part? They were £2.99!!!!! If I hadn't of watched the Pixiwoo video I would never of looked twice at this product. In my experience glitter liners are usually pretty naff and don't distribute the product evenly. This has such fine chunks of glitter in but really does manage to pack the glitter on the lid. I found the best way to use this is too add a crease colour so you don't have any harsh glitter edges and then apply a layer of the glitter all over the lid. It is then best to wait for the glitter to dry then add another layer and keep repeating the process until your happy with the coverage! This product gives no fall out at all so is amazing for people that hate mess!


(L-R) Rock Chick, Hustle, Va Va Voom, Dig It


Currently in Boots, the Collection stand are giving a free mascara when you spend over £5 on Collection make-up so be sure to grab that if you go! I haven't tried the mascara yet but if it rocks my world I'm sure you will be hearing about it in a favourites post.

I'm so excited to rock this look. I think the black will be my most used as I do love me a smokey eye! 

You can pick up the Glam Crystals Gel Liner here

What are your favourite Collection Products? I want to try more from this brand, I am loving everything I have tried so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment