2.12.13

MAC Rebel





I bought this lipstick at the start of the summer and I haven't really got much wear out of it, until recently. It's got quite a name for itself in the beauty blogging world and rightly so! It's a little gem! I can wear this so it's quite sheer for a daytime look or I can go all out for a deep vampy look. When I don't wear fake tan I am very pale (think Marilyn Manson, especially with the black hair) and paired with this lipstick it can give me quite a gothic look which I really like with a bit of an edgy outfit. 

Rebel is a satin finish and as with all MAC lipsticks they are super pigmented and very long lasting. The only downside is it can be a little drying after a few hours and my lips can end up looking a bit patchy which isn't a sexy look! I would recommend making sure your lips are super moisturised! 

In the tube Rebel looks very scary but on the lips it transfers as a purple plum colour which has quite a pink tone to it as-well! The more you apply the deeper it will go.



in the first picture I applied just a sheer amount for every day wear.



In this second picture I applied NYX lipliner in Auburn around my lips and also filled them in and then applied a generous amount of Rebel on top. 



I think this is a great Autumn/Winter shade and will look great on all skin tones

You can pick up Rebel here for £15 (MAC lipsticks will be £20 before we know it)

What's your favourite winter lipstick shade?




No comments:

Post a Comment