26.12.13

Lush Haul

I had a cheeky trip to the Trafford Centre the other day and surprisingly I was quite well restrained in all the shops apart from Lush, my addiction to there is becoming out of hand. I picked up a few bits which I have heard good reviews about. I always tend to read reviews before I buy products as I get an idea of if I will like it or not and then its less money wasted! Yay!


Tea Tree Toning Water


I picked this up as I heard it is amazing for oily skin and keeping your skin matte and is aimed at blemish prone skin which I defiantly have. I have been using this for just over 4 days now and my first impressions are that it makes my skin feel so fresh. The product comes in a spray bottle which I actually really enjoy. The packaging says to spray the toner onto a cotton pad and wipe across the face which I don't do. After scouring the web for reviews I found most people spray this product directly on to the face and this seems to be working great for me! Also the biggest bonus of this product is it keeps my skin really matte and preps my skin beautifully before applying my foundation.


 Mask of Magnaminity Face & Back Pack




This face mask is targeted at people with acne/blemish prone skin to attack your breakouts and return your skin back to it's naturally beautiful state. I have never tried Lush standard face masks, I have always had the fresh one's but found I wasn't using them enough and they was going out of date. I got this mask for when my skin decides to have a sudden break out and I need to clear it up ASAP. It has a lovely scent of peppermint to it and smells very refreshing. I like how you can use this mask on your back too if that's a problem area for you. I don't think it would be fair to review it now as I have only used it once so hopefully I will love this and be able to post a rave review soon :)

Snow Fairy Shower Gel




Snow Fairy is my ALL TIME favourite scent from Lush (damn you Lush for only bringing it out at Christmas.) The scent is quite an acquired one as it is very sweet. It smells just like bubblegum which I love but I get why many people don't. It leaves my body smelling exactly like it afterwards which is a key factor as I know a lot of shower gels don't! This is a must-have product for me and I will be stocking up before the Christmas Collection is finished.

Magic Wand Bubble Bar




After saying in a previous post i'm not a bath person, what do I do? Decide it's a good idea to buy a bubble bar for baths I don't take. I will be honest and admit I was drawn in by how pretty and girly it was! The fact it smells of 'Snow Fairy' helps too. I shall have to get my first bath in a long time to try this out I think. I couldn't resist!

I need to put myself on a Lush ban and just stop going in there. They make such amazing products it's hard to resist! Also lush give samples on most of their products so if your ever unsure always ask for a sample!

You can pick up Lush products here

What's your favourite ever Lush product?





No comments:

Post a Comment