29.12.13

Dr Martens Serena 8 Eye Boots



Bit of a different post today guys but I thought I would show you what I got for Christmas. I have been lusting over these boots for a good few months and was so happy when I received them. I have a pair of the Dr Martens 8 eye boots in matte black already but they are massive on me. I got them in a size 5 as I am between a 4/5 but mostly swaying to a 5 as I have quite wide feet so need the extra room to accompany that, but the size 5's actually look like boats on my feet. I am very short, 5'0 to be precise and they just make me look like I have shoes 4 sizes to big on my feet :(.

So this Christmas I asked for the Serena's in size 4. You may think I'm crazy as they look exactly the same but I loved the fur inside them. I thought they would be amazing for winter and looked soooo comfy. On the website they were also shown with the boots folded down to show all of the fur which I thought would look lovely with some leggings and a jumper. Very wintery indeed.


The boots fit me perfectly in the toe area but are a bit tight around the width because of my Shrek feet so I will need to break them in. I wore them on Christmas day with a skater dress and tights and didn't get any blisters which is good news for my feet. Although I did suffer a bit of cramp lol!

The boots retail for £10 more than the original pair at £110 but as with all Dr Martens the quality is amazing and they will honestly last you a lifetime if you take proper care of them! My next mission is to venture out of the black zone! It's all I wear! Eeeek!

The Serene 8 Eye Boots are available to purchase here
What are your favourite pair of Dr Martens?



No comments:

Post a Comment