12.4.13

TOO FACED GALAXY GLAM - FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Saturday afternoon my Mum decided she wanted to go to our local TK Maxx (TJ Maxx if your in America) to have a mooch. I've never really been a big fan of that store, it's too much of a jumble sale there for me, I like things to be organised to find what I want easily! To be honest the shop just gives me a headache! Being the good daughter I am I went anyway.

I always hear of people picking up really good bargains so decided to just jump straight in and get into the shopping spirit! 

I headed straight to the beauty section and nothing really caught my eye, I was about to give up when I spotted this beauty! A Too Faced product in TK Maxx? Now I love me some Too Faced products! The only colour I could see was this gem 'Deep Space' which in the packaging looks like a metallic blue with hints of black and white going through it! I would say a copy cat for a MAC mineralise eyeshadow! The best part? The price £3.99 as opposed to the original price of £16.50! Straight to the tills I headed.



I've included some swatches below and I'm sure you will agree what an amazing colour this is! I would say it's more of a navy blue/black than the metallic blue it looks in the packaging although when it catches the light the shimmer is brilliant! I can't wait to use it properly.

Let me know if you would like to see a make-up look with this product :)




(Without flash)


(With flash) 

Have you found anything special at your local TK Maxx? I'm off to a different TK Maxx tomorrow to see what other bargains I can grab! I'm 100% converted.

Thanks for reading!

Michaela 


No comments:

Post a Comment