7.5.13

Models Own Blueberry Muffin

I'm a sucker for a pastel colour wether it be in clothes, hair or nails so when I seen the new Model's Own spring collection of Nail Polish's I HAD to invest. To add to the beauty they are actually fragranced, like seriously I thought can this be any more amazing! 

There was 5 pastel colours to choose from and I chose a very light blue colour which smelt like 'Blueberry Muffin.' Perfect! You can see the full collection here!




Now the only problem being is, I cant paint my own nails I do an AWFUL job and look like a 5 year old painted my nails. I needed a new set of gel nails so I took the polish with me to the nail salon to have them do my nail's with. 

After having them done and waiting for them to dry I was super impressed with the colour but they don't smell like they claim too :( All I can smell is nail polish smell. This may be because of the top coat but everyone wears a top coat to make your nail polish last right? So I am slightly disappointed at this.

That being said though I love the colour and the staying power has really held up. It has been over a week since I had my nails painted and I have had NO chipping what so ever, amazing considering these retail for £5! 



Without flash



With flash



I will certainly be investing in some more for the upcoming summer! 

What are your recommendations for pretty pastel colours?

Michaela x




No comments:

Post a Comment